Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer Gone... Damn!

What up Fitkrazies? Well summer has come & gone. I feel sad about that, but still must maintain my exercise routine & strict diet of healthy foods.
I've noticed since living in tha city, that temptation is strong to eat fast foods while on tha run. My mind constantly tells me to stop at Mcdonalds or Wendys for a burger & fries. I tell that voice inside my mind to "Shut tha Fuck up!!"
You can't give in to that voice in your head that says to eat junk foods.
FRUIT, VEGGIES, & LEAN MEATS ARE PERFECT FOR OUR BODY.


Stretching & Flexibility

You must stretch before your workouts to decrease the chance of injury. Stretching also relaxes your muscles, improves motion in your joints, improves muscle balance & enhances speed of movement. So Don't Forget to Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment